Friday, October 26, 2012

WHATALOVELYSONG


happy Saturday for u guys...today's weather seems like hot and maybe raining will fall down at anytime.. today's post i would like to share with u guys some of my favouritaa songs..one of the song is by JUDIKA-KAU YANG TERSAKITI.. when i analyze this song, it's kinda sad song.. luahan hati bf dia jat gf dia coz leave him and go to the other man.. what a sad..  if i were gf, I won't do that because it's hurt.. i know what he feels..aceceh... hehe... but seriously, what we do to other people, we will get it back. cash n carry.. like this quote: what goes around,comes around.. 




to my dearest Ashraf, I won't leave u and break our promise that we've made before. FYI, only u in my heart and there is no one can replace u.no one..unless death can separate us.. i always love no matter what happen. and I wish, we can married as soon as possible.. only U can guide me to the right path.. 

okeyh, let's go to the other song.. the title is CINTA TAK HARUS MEMLIKI by ST12.. sad song too.. but I agreed , when we love someone, it's not necessary we have to married them. i just give my opinion..maybe some of u're not agreed with my opinion..




p/s: i only want to marry with u sayang... 

No comments: