Thursday, September 29, 2011

m i s s h i m a l o t

today is Friday , 9.16am... nobody at home except liyana and me.. kinda boring because there is nothing to do here.. plus everybody going back to their hometown, including him...  honestly, i'll miss him for a few days ... but what to do.. he have to back.. before he go back, he meet me for a while and give me movie. JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN.. he said as a present for me before he leave..  little bit touching .. actually , last night we are not okay.. we've a little bit quarrel..  i love him so much.. i don't want anything happen to our relationship... for me, he is a perfect person to me.. i don't want to find anybody else to replace him.. no one can be like him.. sayang, drive carefully... i'll pray u always.. for your sake..

p/s : forgive me sayang =(

No comments: