Friday, September 30, 2011

TIME TABLE FOR THIS SEMESTER


okehhhhh... this is my new time table for this semester.. from the picture above, you all can see that my class for this semester are heavennnn! huhu...  the rest of the day, i'll sleep, watching movies and to settle down my assigments or tutorial..  even this sem i just only take 4 subjects, but it's not easy to get a good result because all the subjects are hard for me.. but i'll try my best to get DL this sem... insya allah...  as a good student, i'll manage my time wisely.. no kuantan2 , no main2 like before... i know is kinda difficult to me to be a hardworking student but, what to do.. i've to.. for my future.. it's ok, bersusah2 dahulu, bersenang2 kemudian.. wish me luck owessss..  end of story ! adios magios~~~

p/s: membaca jambatan ilmu .. c(=

No comments: