Thursday, September 29, 2011

what's wrong with him?

hye readers! readers??! oh , i forget! i have make it my blog is private .. that's means : the only me can view my blog. hahaha... something funny to me kui3.. so this entry i will story a lot bout myself within this year, year 2011!  i know it's been awhile i didn't update my blog.. kinda busy la bro, dude, man.. lol!  thnks to my housemate, a.k.a bff, cik yana , who teach me how to make my blog looks very nice, compare the old one. so rusty ! :p ( metaphora words) .  sedar x sedar la kan, i already in 3rd year, second semester. wow! time is running so fast like 2 fast to farious. lol!  so that's mean i only left one sem to spend in Muadzam Shah, Pahang..  huh! can't believe it ! but in this sem, for me, as killer sem, i cannot play2 .. so scareeeeeeeeed u know!  time show 2.04 am.. haha..tonight i will sleep a little bit late, because i want to spend with my blog puas2! heeeeee ...  ok lah, the next entry i'll post the very interesting issue or the other words, gossip!!! upssss!  soryyy .. bye

p/s: gian nk menaip sbb lme sgt x update blog. and tajuk post xade kaitan dgn entry yg dipaparkan.. keh3

No comments: